For those who reside in California, please see “Additional Information for California Residents.”
How We Collect Your Personal Information
- Identifiers, such as your name, e-mail address, phone number, and postal address;
- Demographics, such as your gender, income level, or age;
- Online activity information, such as your IP address or browsing history;
- Location information that you provide or that we collect via your device, subject to your settings;
- Inferences regarding your preferences or other characteristics;
- Transaction information, such as your password and purchase histories;
- Audio, electronic, visual, thermal, olfactory, or similar information, such as photographs or voice recordings;
- Professional information, such as employer or job title; and
- Education information.
We may collect personal information about you from a variety of sources, including:
- From you: We collect information that you submit to us. For example, some of our Services ask you to submit personal information in order for you to benefit from the specified features or to participate in a particular activity. On the registration screen for such feature or activity, we clearly label which information is required for registration or participation, and which information is optional and may be given at your discretion. You may always refuse to provide information to us, but this may lead to our inability to provide you with certain information, products or services or for you to participate in certain activities.
How We Use Your Personal Information
How We Disclose Your Personal Information
- to a purchaser or successor entity in connection with the sale, merger, assignment, or other transfer of Optinose or any of its affiliates, or line of business or product of Optinose or any of its affiliates, or sale of substantially all of the assets of Optinose or any of its affiliates; or
- to respond to law enforcement requests or where we determine in good faith that disclosure is required by applicable laws, court orders or government regulations; or
- if you have consented to the disclosure.
We may disclose the following categories of personal information for our business purposes:
- Online activity information;
- Location information;
- Inferences regarding preferences or other characteristics;
- Transaction information;
- Biometric information;
- Audio, electronic, visual, thermal, olfactory, or similar information;
- Professional information; and
- Education information
We have not sold consumer personal information in the preceding 12 months.
Personal Information Protection
We take appropriate technical and organizational measures designed to prevent unauthorized intrusion to the Services and the alteration, acquisition or misuse of personal information. We also maintain physical and electronic safeguards that limit access to your personal information to our employees (and others working on our behalf under confidentiality agreements), who through the course of standard business activities, need to access your personal information. Despite our efforts to protect your personal information, there is always a risk that an unauthorized third party may circumvent such procedures or that transmissions of your information over the Internet may be intercepted. The confidentiality of any communication or material transmitted to or from us via the Services or via email cannot be and is not guaranteed. Therefore, we will not be responsible for loss, corruption or unauthorized acquisition or misuse of personal information that you provide through the Services or that is stored by us, or for any damages resulting from such loss, corruption or unauthorized acquisition or misuse.
The Services are not intended for children under the age of 13. We will not knowingly collect personal information through the Services from visitors in this age group and if we learn we have collected personal information from a child under 13 we will delete that information. All users must be at least 18 years of age in order to use the Services.
Correction of and Deletion of Personal Information
In certain circumstances and jurisdictions you may be entitled to access the personal information we hold about you and to exercise certain additional rights, including to rectify inaccurate personal information about you, to request that we restrict our processing of your personal information, to request that we delete your personal information and to data portability in certain circumstances. If you believe these rights are available to you, and would like to exercise any of your rights in relation to your personal information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you request that we delete your personal information, please note that we may need to retain certain personal information for record-keeping purposes and to comply with the law. If you are a California Resident, please see the section “Additional Information for California Residents” below.
Except in limited circumstances, we are not responsible for removing personal information from the databases of third parties with whom we have already shared your personal information and shall not be responsible for any damages resulting from the loss, corruption or unauthorized acquisition or misuse of such personal information by third parties.
Additional Information for California Residents
IF YOU ARE NOT A CALIFORNIA RESIDENT THIS SECTION DOES NOT APPLY TO YOU.
California law grants its residents certain rights regarding the collection and use of their personal information. Subject to certain limitations, California residents have the following rights:
- Right to Notice. You have the right to receive notice about the categories of personal information we have collected about you within the last 12 months, as well as the categories of sources from which such information is collected, the purpose for collecting such information and the categories of third parties with whom we share such information. You also have the right to know if we have sold or disclosed your personal information.
- Right to Access. You have the right to request that we disclose or provide you with access to the specific pieces of personal information we have collected about you in the preceding 12 months.
- Right to delete. You have the right to request the deletion of your personal information, subject to certain exceptions.
- Right to non-discrimination. You have the right to not be discriminated against for exercising any of the above-listed rights. We may, however, provide a different level of service or charge a different rate reasonably relating to the value of your personal information.
If you are a California resident and would like to exercise your rights, please submit your request at email@example.com or call us at 833-286-6450. Please note that we may require additional information from you in order to honor your request, and there may be circumstances where we will not be able to honor your request. For example, if you request deletion, we may need to retain certain personal information to comply with our legal obligations or other permitted purposes.
When submitting your request, please indicate your relationship with us as well as your specific request with enough information to allow us to understand and respond appropriately. We may request additional personal information from you in order to verify your identity. We will only use personal information provided in connection with a rights request under California law to review and comply with the request. If we are unable to verify your identity, we may decline a request to exercise rights under California law.
Consent to Transfer
The Services are operated in the United States and are intended for U.S. residents only. If you are located outside of the United States, please be aware that any information you provide to us will be transferred to the United States. This means that if you are accessing the Services outside of the United States, we will transfer your information outside of your jurisdiction to the United States which may not have equivalent laws and rules regarding personal information as your country of residence. By using the Services or providing us with your information you acknowledge that your personal information will be transferred across national borders, including to the United States. If you are an EU resident you should note that to govern the transfer of your personal information from the EU/EEA to recipients outside of the EU/EEA, including to the United States, we have entered into standard data protection contractual clauses which have been adopted by the European Commission. If you would like to receive such standard data protection contractual clauses please see the section “Contact Us” below to request a copy.
Cookies, Tracking, & Third-Party Advertising
For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page here. If you wish to amend your cookie preferences for our website or any other websites, you can do this through your browser settings. Your browser’s ‘help’ function will tell you how to do this. If you do not want the benefit of cookies, there is a simple procedure to manually delete your cookies here. Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal here. Note that blocking certain types of cookies may result in a deterioration of the website experience and the services we provide.
1020 Stony Hill Road, Suite 300
Yardley, Pennsylvania 19067